Wilson Sales Belchior - RMS Advogados
- Chairman of the CFOAB Special Banking Law Commission;
- Federal Councilor of OAB elected for the 2019-2021 triennium;
- Member of the National Coordination of Artificial Intelligence of CFOAB – 2018;
- Vice-president of the CFOAB National Corporate Advocacy Commission – 2013-2015;
- Federal Adviser to the OAB from 2013 to 2015, with effective performance in the studies of the new Code of Ethics and Discipline of Advocacy and its approval;
- Member of the CFOAB National Commission of Law Firms – 2010-2012;
- Lecturer and university professor in postgraduate courses in different states.
- PhD student in Constitutional Law – UNIFOR – 2020-2024.
- Master in Law and Conflict Management – UNIFOR – 2019.
- MBA in Business Management – UNIPÊ – 2019.
- Short Course in Conflict Resolution – Columbia Law School – 2018.
- Complementary Course in Volume Litigation Management – FGV
- Specialization Course in Electric Energy – Cândido Vargas
- Specialist in Civil Procedural Law – UEC – 2007.
- Graduated in Law – UNIFOR – 2005.
Awards and Recognition
- Leaders League – Year 2018: Expert – Brazil – Mass litigation with consumer demands;
- Leaders League – Years 2019, 2020 and 2021: Expert – Brazil – Volume Litigation in Consumer Law;
- Análise Advocacia 500 – Year 2018: Most Admired Lawyer (Economic Sector – Banks; Most Admired in the State of Paraiba);
- Analysis Advocacia 500 – Year 2019: Most Admired Lawyer (Specialty – Consumer; Economic Sectors – Banks and Commerce; Most Admired in the State of Paraiba);
- Analysis Advocacia 500 – 2020: Most Admired Lawyer (Specialty – Consumer; Economic sector – Banks; Economic sector – Aeronautics and Most admired in the State of Paraiba);
- Paraiban Citizen: Legislative Power of the State of Paraíba – 2001;
- Personal Citizen: Legislative Power of the Municipality of João Pessoa – 2009.
Author of numerous articles in books, newspapers and specialized periodicals. Researcher in the areas of Strategic Conflict Management, Law and Technology and Online Dispute Resolution.